From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sheldrake or Shelldrake may refer to:
- Sheldrake, a settlement within the Municipality of Rivière-au-Tonnerre, Quebec
- Sheldrake River, a tributary of East shore of Hudson's Bay, in administrative region of Nord-du-Québec, in Quebec
- Sheldrake Lake (New York), a reservoir within the city of New Rochelle, Westchester County, New York, United States
- Sheldrake River (Westchester County), a river in Westchester County, New York, United States
- Shelldrake River, a river in Michigan, United States
- Shelldrake, Michigan, a ghost town in the United States
- Rupert Sheldrake, English author, lecturer, and researcher
- Sheldrake duck, an alternate name of Shelducks in the genus Tadorna
- Sheldrake, a character in the 1950 film Sunset Boulevard, played by Fred Clark
- Jeff D. Sheldrake, a character in the 1960 film The Apartment, played by Fred MacMurray
- Percival Sheldrake and Cyril Sheldrake, fictional characters who adopt the British Batman Knight persona in DC comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheldrake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.