Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheldrake or Shelldrake may refer to:
- Sheldrake, a settlement within the Municipality of Rivière-au-Tonnerre, Quebec
- Sheldrake River, a tributary of East shore of Hudson's Bay, in administrative region of Nord-du-Québec, in Quebec
- Loch Sheldrake, New York, a hamlet within the town of Fallsburg, Sullivan County, New York, United States
- Sheldrake Lake (New York), a reservoir within the city of New Rochelle, Westchester County, New York, United States
- Sheldrake River (Westchester County), a river in Westchester County, New York, United States
- Shelldrake River, a river in Michigan, United States
- Shelldrake, Michigan, a ghost town in the United States
- Khalid Sheldrake, British pickle manufacturer and self-proclaimed "King of Islamistan"
- Rupert Sheldrake, English author, lecturer, and researcher
- Sheldrake, an alternate name of shelducks in the genus Tadorna
- Sheldrake, a character in the 1950 Billy Wilder film Sunset Boulevard, played by Fred Clark
- Jeff D. Sheldrake, a character in the 1960 Billy Wilder film The Apartment, played by Fred MacMurray
- Dr Sheldrake, a character in the 1964 Billy Wilder film Kiss Me, Stupid, played by Mel Blanc
- Percival Sheldrake and Cyril Sheldrake, fictional characters who adopt the British Batman Knight persona in DC comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheldrake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.