Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shellback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shellback may refer to:
- Shellback (record producer), from Karlshamn, Sweden
- Shellback, California, former settlement
- Shellback Wilderness, White Pine County, Nevada, U.S., wilderness area
- Shellback Island, Victoria, Australia
- a sailor who has participated in a line-crossing ceremony
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shellback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.