|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015)|
|Directed by||Jirayuth Chusanachoti
|Voices of||Tabitha St. Germain
Richard Ian Cox
|Country of origin||Thailand
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||52|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Voice Box Productions
Tiny Island Productions
Shelldon is an animated television series, co-produced by Tiny Island Productions, Voicebox Productions, AniTime, and BeboydCG, for Qubo. ShellHut entertainment holds the production copyright, and it was distributed by Entertainment Rights, and was distributed by DreamWorks Classics. It has been aired on Qubo, which Classic Media partially owns. In 2012, KidsCo acquired the global rights to the series, which is now distributed by and aired on KidsCo.
The series contains CGI animation and is set near a tropical shoreline, both underwater and occasionally above water. The stories are partially educational, with a moral of the story segment at the end of every episode.
- Shelldon Clam: An anthropomorphic snail that lives in a hotel named the Charming Clam Inn that they own with his family. He is a pre-teen with a younger sister (Click) and a younger brother (Clack). One of his hobbies is skateboarding, he has a good heart, and in one episode, he is shown to have a crush on Hurley, one of his classmates. He is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain.
- Herman: A blue hermit crab. He is voiced by Richard Ian Cox.
- Connie: An anthropomorphic snail. She comes from a wealthy family, but she decided to work at the Charming Clam Inn so she could do more than rely on her parents' money.
- Mr. Inkysquid: An anthropomorphic squid that teaches at the school. He is voiced by Scott McNeil.
- Mayor Yoka: An anthropomorphic snail.
- Hurley: A prissy snail that is obsessed with her nails and hair, which can cause her to forget about her peers.
|This animated television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|