Shelley von Strunckel
After working in fashion merchandising in the USA, von Strunckel became a consulting astrologer. In 1992, the editor of the Sunday Times (UK) newspaper, Andrew Neill invited her to create the first ever astrological column in a British broadsheet newspaper. In addition to the Sunday Times, she has written columns for Hong Kong's South China Morning Post, the Gulf News, English, French and Chinese Vogue. and the Times of India. She also appeared on a special "Paranormal Edition" episode of the game show The Weakest Link, In which she was the 6th one voted off.
- Garry Phillipson. "An Interview with Shelley von Strunckel". Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- Compton Miller (Jan 23, 2006). "Inside Story: The big stars of astrology". The Independent (UK).
Shelley and the former Daily Mail astrologer Peter Watson both claim to be the chosen heir of legendary Patric Walker. She also works for London's Evening Standard and Vogue.
- Sonali Raha (Dec 23, 2000). "Shelley von Strunckel - Astrologer. We track down astrologer Shelly von Strunckel for an insight into her predictions.". Gulf News. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Sophie Campbell (Sep 18, 2004). "India and her heavenly bodies. The astrologer Shelley von Strunckel has a huge following on the subcontinent.". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Shelley von Strunckel at the Internet Movie Database
|This astrology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|