VanDenburgh in 2008
|Member of the Indiana House of Representatives
from the 19th district
July 9, 2007 – November 19, 2014
|Preceded by||Robert Kuzman|
|Succeeded by||Julie Olthoff|
|Born||October 21, 1969|
|Children||R.J. and Bailey|
|Residence||Crown Point, Indiana|
Rochelle "Shelli" VanDenburgh (born October 21, 1969) is a former Democratic member of the Indiana House of Representatives, representing the 19th District from 2007 to 2014. She served as the Vice Chair of the Family, Children and Human Affairs Committee, and also served on the Small Business and Economic Development, Elections and Apportionment, and Education committees.
VanDenburgh was the Director of the Child Support Division in the Lake County Clerk's Office from 1995 until her resignation in May 2008. Appointed to the state legislature in July 2007 upon the resignation of Democratic incumbent Robert Kuzman, VanDenburgh subsequently won reelection three times in 2008, 2010 and 2012. In 2014, VanDenburgh was challenged by Republican Julie Olthoff in the general election. On November 4 2014, VanDenburgh was unseated by Olthoff, losing the election 6,834 votes to Olthoff's 7,136, or, 48.8% to 51.1%. 
- Shelli VanDenburgh for Indiana State Representative official campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Dan Hinkel; The Times of Northwest Indiana (July 9, 2007). "VanDenburgh gets nod as Kuzman replacement". nwitimes.com.
- Office of the Secretary of State of Indiana (2008). "2008 Indiana Election Report" (PDF). in.gov.
- Office of the Secretary of State of Indiana (2010). "2010 Indiana Election Report" (PDF). in.gov.
- Office of the Secretary of State of Indiana (November 28, 2012). "ELECTION RESULTS: Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012". in.gov.
- Tony Cook (November 5, 2014). "GOP strengthens its grip on state legislature". indystar.com.
- Office of the Secretary of State of Indiana (December 24, 2014). "ELECTION RESULTS: Indiana General Election, November 4, 2014". in.gov.
|This article about an Indiana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|