Shelly Bond at the 2014 WonderCon
|Spouse(s)||Philip Bond (m. 2000)|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2016)
Bond was hired as assistant editor one month after Vertigo was formed, by Karen Berger, editor of the imprint. She was promoted to executive editor and vice president of Vertigo Comics in 2013, taking the place of Berger. In April 2016, DC announced that they had let Bond go after restructuring. Bond launched Black Crown, a new imprint of IDW telling stories connected to a fictional English pub, in October 2017.
- Reid, Calvin (December 19, 2012). "DC Comics Names Shelly Bond to Head Vertigo". Publishers Weekly. Archived from the original on April 21, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "Shelly Bond Promoted to Executive Editor of Vertigo". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- Shivener, Rich (2014-04-11). "Shelly Bond Leads DC's Vertigo Line Into a New Era". Publishersweekly.com. Retrieved 2016-04-21.
- Ching, Albert (April 21, 2016). "DC Comics 'Restructuring' Vertigo Imprint, Announces Shelly Bond's Departure". Comic Book Resources. Archived from the original on April 21, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "SDCC '17: Shelly Bond's Fall Launch of "Black Crown" Has Three Titles Dated". The Beat. 2017-07-22. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- "Shelly Bond » Thought Bubble - Leeds' Comic Art Festival: 1st – 6th November 2016". thoughtbubblefestival.com. Retrieved 2016-09-30.
- Shelly Roeberg at the Grand Comics Database
- Shelly Bond at the Grand Comics Database
- Shelly Bond at the Comic Book DB (archived from the original)
- Shelly Bond on IMDb
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|