Shelly "Sparky" Liddelow (born 30 June 1984 in Manjimup, Western Australia) plays field hockey for the Australian Women's Hockey Team, the Hockeyroos. She made her debut for Australia in 2007. Her Australian National Hockey League (NHL) team is WA Diamonds. Her local club is UWA Hockey Club.
Originally only a reserve player for the Hockeyroos, Shelly entered the spotlight after Fiona Johnson injured her hamstring. She scored two goals in her first Olympic match, helping Australia to win against South Korea.
Shelly has recently completed her Master of Pharmacy at Curtin University.
- 15 – at start of Beijing Olympics Games
- 2010 – Delhi Commonwealth Games,(1st)
- 2008 – Summer Olympics, Beijing China
- 2007 – Hockeyroos debut, Champions Trophy, Quilmes Argentina (4th)
- 2005 – Junior World Cup, Chile (4th)
- 2008 – Test Series (v England), Australi (1st)
- 2007 – Good Luck Beijing Test Event, Beijing China (1st)
- 2007 – World Cup, Quilmes Argentina (4th)
- 2006 – Stress fracture, hip
- 2004 – Stress fracture, femur
- 2003 – Compartments syndrome (surgery)
|This biographical article relating to an Australian field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|