Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shelter or shelters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shelters.|
Shelter may refer to:
- Shelter (building), a basic architectural structure or building that provides cover.
- Homeless shelter, a temporary residence for homeless people, sometimes simply referred to as a 'shelter'.
- Animal shelter, a facility that houses homeless, lost, or abandoned animals; mostly dogs and cats.
- Shelter (charity), a charitable organisation that assists people affected by homelessness in the UK
- Shelter (automobile), a Dutch experimental city car of the 1950s
- A container used for protecting people or property, usually on the back of a vehicle.
- Port Shelter, Hong Kong
- Shelter Bay (disambiguation), various locations
- Shelter Cove (disambiguation), various locations
- Shelter Island (disambiguation), various locations
- Shelter Point, South Georgia Island
Film and television
- Shelter (2007 film), a 2007 film by Jonah Markowitz starring Trevor Wright and Brad Rowe
- Shelter (2010 film), a 2010 film codirected by Måns Mårlind and Björn Stein starring Julianne Moore
- Shelter (2012 film), a 2012 film directed by Adam Caudill and Wrion Bowling
- Shelter (2014 film), a 2014 film written and directed by Paul Bettany
- Shelter (1998 film), a 1998 film starring John Allen Nelson
- "The Shelter" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the television series
- Shelter, a novel by Marguerite Steen published by The Viking Press in 1941
- Shelter, a novel by Chaz Brenchley published by Hodder & Stoughton in 1999
- Shelter, a novel by Susan Palwick published by Tor in 2007
- Shelter, a novel by Harlan Coben published by Orion in 2011
- Shelter (band) (since 1991), an American Krishnacore band
- Shelter Records (1969–1981), an American record label
- Shelter (Lone Justice album), 1986
- Shelter (Brand New Heavies album), 1997
- Shelter (Alcest album), 2014
- Shelter (soundtrack), 2008 album from the eponymous 2007 movie
- Shelter, a 2003 album by Rasa
- Shelter, a 2013 album by Ghost Mice and Ramshackle Glory
- "Shelter" (Porter Robinson and Madeon song), 2016
- "Shelter" (The xx song), 2011
- "Shelter", a song by Bedouin Soundclash from Sounding a Mosaic
- "Shelter", a song by thenewno2 from You Are Here
- "Shelter", a song by Ray LaMontagne
- Shelter in place, an emergency-response process
- Shelter Object, the codename for the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant sarcophagus
- Shelter rule, a doctrine in the common law of property
- USS Shelter (AM-301), an American minesweeper
- Shelter (video game), a 2013 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shelter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.