From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shelter or shelters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shelters.|
Shelter may refer to:
- Shelter (building), a basic architectural structure or building that provides cover.
- Homeless shelter, a temporary residence for homeless people, sometimes simply referred to as a 'shelter'.
- Animal shelter, a facility that houses homeless, lost, or abandoned animals; mostly dogs and cats.
- Shelter (automobile), a Dutch experimental city car of the 1950s
- A container used for protecting people or property, usually on the back of a vehicle.
- Port Shelter, Hong Kong
- Shelter Bay (disambiguation), various locations
- Shelter Cove (disambiguation), various locations
- Shelter Island (disambiguation), various locations
- Shelter Point, South Georgia Island
Film and television
- Shelter (1998 film), a 1998 film starring John Allen Nelson
- Shelter (2007 film), a 2007 film by Jonah Markowitz starring Trevor Wright and Brad Rowe
- Shelter (2010 film), a 2010 film codirected by Måns Mårlind and Björn Stein starring Julianne Moore
- Shelter (2012 film), a 2012 film directed by Adam Caudill and Wrion Bowling
- Shelter (2014 film), a 2014 film written & directed by Paul Bettany
- "The Shelter" (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the television series
- Shelter, a novel by Marguerite Steen published by The Viking Press in 1941
- Shelter, a novel by Chaz Brenchley published by Hodder & Stoughton in 1999
- Shelter, a novel by Susan Palwick published by Tor in 2007
- Shelter, a novel by Harlan Coben published by Orion in 2011
Bands and labels
- Shelter (band) (since 1991), an American Krishnacore band
- Shelter Records (1969–1981), an American record label
Albums, chronologically 
- Shelter (Lone Justice album), 1986
- Shelter (Brand New Heavies album) (featuring Siedah Garrett), 1997
- Shelter (Rasa album), 2003 album by Rasa
- Shelter (soundtrack), 2008 album from the eponymous 2007 movie
- Shelter (Further Than Forever album), 2013 debut album by Further Than Forever
- 'Shelter' is a 2013 split album between softcore anarchist band Ghost Mice and hardcore anarchist band Ramshackle Glory
- Shelter (Alcest album), 2014 album by Alcest
- "Shelter", a song by electronic music producers Porter Robinson and Madeon
- "Shelter", a song by The xx, from their debut album "xx"
- "Shelter", a song by Bedouin Soundclash from Sounding a Mosaic
- "Shelter", a song by thenewno2 from You Are Here
- "Shelter", a song by Ray LaMontagne
- Shelter in place, an emergency-response process
- Shelter Object, the codename for the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant sarcophagus
- Shelter rule, a doctrine in the common law of property
- USS Shelter (AM-301), an American minesweeper
- Shelter (video game), a 2013 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shelter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.