From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Shen Yang (disambiguation))
Shen Yang may refer to:
- Shen Yang (Eighteen Kingdoms), ruler of Henan of the Eighteen Kingdoms
- Shen Yang (chess player) (born 1989), Chinese female chess player
- Shenyang, city in Liaoning, China
- Shenyang (singer) (born 1984), Chinese bass-baritone singer
- Xiaoshenyang (born 1981), Chinese errenzhuan actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shen Yang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.