Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shenanigans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shenanigans are secret or dishonest activities that are typically complicated, humorous or interesting.
Shenanigans may refer to:
- Shenanigans (game show), a 1964–65 children's television game show
- Shenanigans (EP), a 1995 EP by the American punk rock band Squirtgun
- Shenanigans (album), a 2002 compilation album by Green Day
- Shenanigans (horse), an American thoroughbred mare
- Practical joke
- Shenanigan Kids, a 1920 animated series by Bray Productions
- Shamrocks & Shenanigans, 2004 album by the hip hop trio House of Pain and a song on the album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shenanigans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.