|Look up shenanigans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shenanigans are secret or dishonest activities that are typically complicated, humorous or interesting.
The origins of the words are unknown. Its first appearance was on April 25, 1855 in the issue of San Francisco's Town Talk.
Some research suggests that the word stems from the German "Schabernack".
The word may also refer to:
- Shenanigans (game show), a 1964–65 children's television game show
- Shenanigans (EP), a 1995 EP by the American punk rock band Squirtgun
- Shenanigans (album), a 2002 compilation album by Green Day
- Shenanigans (horse), an American thoroughbred mare
- "Shamrocks & Shenanigans", a song and a greatest hits album by the hip hop trio House of Pain
- Shenanigan Kids, a 1920 animated series by Bray Productions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shenanigans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Definition of SHENANIGAN". www.merriam-webster.com. Retrieved 2018-11-23.