Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheng may refer to:
- Sheng (instrument) (笙), a Chinese wind instrument
- Sheng (surname) (盛), a Chinese surname
- Sheng (Chinese opera), a major role in Chinese opera
- Sheng (升), ancient Chinese unit of volume, approximately 1 liter
- Sheng pu'er, a type of pu-erh tea
- Provinces of China (省), administrative divisions called shěng in Mandarin
- Sheng (linguistics), a slang dialect of the Swahili language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.