|Traded as||SEHK: 2066|
|Founded||18 October 1998|
Shengjing Bank (in Chinese: 盛京银行) is a commercial bank, with its headquarters in Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China. It was established in 1996 as Shenyang City Commercial Bank and opened in Shenyang City only. It changed its name to Shengjing Bank in 2007 and has since opened a branch in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Yingkou, Huludao, Shanghai, Anshan, Changchun, Benxi, Panjin, Chaoyang, Fushun, Jinzhou, Fuxin, Dandong and Liaoyang.
As of fiscal year 2012/2013, Shengjing Bank's total assets were RMB355,432 million. Shenyang Hengxin owns approximately of 10.9% of equity interest in Shengjing Bank. Shenyang SASAC indirectly holds 100% interest in Shenyang Hengxin.
In 2015, Shengjing Bank announced it would issue "offshore RMB bonds".
- Shengjing Bank (Baidu Encyclopedia) (in Chinese)
- "Shengjing Bank Co., Ltd. (2066 HK)". SBIResearch. 2014-12-15. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "China's Shengjing Bank considers $1.3 bln Hong Kong IPO - IFR". China Daily. 9 December 2014. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- Rev Hui (26 March 2015). "Shengjing Bank eyes international debut in RMB". Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- Shengjing Bank's official site (in Chinese)
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|