|Birth name||Chinsea Lee|
October 1, 1996|
Shenseea (born Chinsea Lee) is a Jamaican dancehall reggae performer and deejay. Of Korean descent, her real name is Chinsea Lee and she grew up in St. Elizabeth. Shenseea used to be a promo girl until she was signed by Romeich entertainment. 
After remixing well known Vybz Kartel’s song "Loodi" and performing on a side stage at Reggae Sumfest in 2015, she took the main stage in 2017 as her notoriety grew she toured internationally. She received corporate sponsorship deals from telecom firm Flow and Pepsi-Cola Jamaica sponsorship as a representative of their ginger flavored soda in Jamaica.
At the 2016 Youth View Awards she won Young Hot and Hype Artiste; Break Out Celebrity of 2016, and Collaboration of The Year for her song "Loodi" with Vybz Kartel which has been her most successful song to date. In additional to dancehall she has shown skills freestyling as a rapper. She teamed up with Sean Paul for the 2017 single "Rolling" and on a leg of his 2017 European tour. She has also worked with Tommy Lee.
- "Shenseea riding the rhythm". Jamaica Gleaner. October 9, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "Shenseea graduates to Sumfest's main stage - Loodi tune performer gets 12 minutes tonight". Jamaica Gleaner. July 21, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "Shenseea and Her Son Featured In New Commercial - Urban Islandz". Urban Islandz. November 13, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "Is Shenseea Plotting A Career Switch To Hip Hop?". Urban Islandz. December 6, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "Sean Paul, Shenseea team up on 'Rolling'". Jamaica Star. September 22, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- "What's Up! Shenseea on new music, sexual harassment and more". www.loopjamaica.com. November 13, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2018.