Shenyang Olympic Sports Center Stadium
|Shenyang Dongjin F.C.|
The Shenyang Olympic Sports Center Stadium (simplified Chinese: 沈阳奥林匹克体育中心; traditional Chinese: 瀋陽奧林匹克體育中心; pinyin: Shěnyáng Àolínpǐkè Tǐyù Zhōngxīn) is a 60,000-seat multi-purpose stadium in Shenyang, China.
Nicknamed "Crystal Crown" 水晶皇冠, the stadium was built by AXS Satow as a replacement for Wulihe Stadium. It hosted football matches at the 2008 Summer Olympics. It is the home ground of the Shenyang Dongjin F.C. currently playing in the China League Two. In 2013 the stadium was the principal venue of the 2013 National Games of China with the opening and closing ceremonies as well as the main athletic events.
The complex includes a 10,000-seat gymnasium, a 4,000-seat natatorium, and a 4,000-seat tennis field.
- Beijing Olympics 2008 official website
- Liaoning 2013 China's Twelfth National Games official website
- "瀋陽オリンピック体育センター・スタジアム" [Shenyang Olympic Sports Center Stadium]. AXS Satow. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "Shenyang Olympic Sports Center Stadium". The Official Website of the Games of the XXIX Olympiad. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- . Twelfth National Games official website http://www.liaoning2013.com.cn/qycgyxm_new/cgyxmqycg_new/. Retrieved 19 September 2013. Missing or empty
|This article about a China sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|