Shenyang Taoxian International Airport
|Operator||Shenyang Taoxian Airport Authority|
|Location||Taoxian Subdistrict, Hunnan District|
|Focus city for||China Southern Airlines|
|Elevation AMSL||60 m / 197 ft|
CAAC airport chart
|Shenyang Taoxian International Airport|
Shenyang Taoxian International Airport (IATA: SHE, ICAO: ZYTX) is an airport serving Shenyang, capital of Liaoning province. It is located about 20 km (12 mi) south of the city center in Hunnan District. It is a focus city for China Southern Airlines and was the 19th busiest airport in China with 10,231,185 passengers as of 2011.
Lufthansa offered the first intercontinental service out of Shenyang, to Frankfurt, Germany, in April 2012 but discontinued it on 28 October 2016 before relaunching it on 27 March 2018. Later in 2012, Sichuan Airlines launched service to Vancouver.
Airlines and destinations
|China Postal Airlines||Dalian, Dandong, Shanghai–Hongqiao, Weifang|
|Lufthansa Cargo||Frankfurt, Krasnoyarsk, Tokyo–Narita|
The airport is served by the Shenyang Tram line 2.
- Ltd. 2018, UBM (UK). "Lufthansa ends Shenyang Service in Oct 2016". Routesonline. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- Ltd. 2018, UBM (UK). "Lufthansa resumes Shenyang service in S18". Routesonline. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- Ltd. 2018, UBM (UK). "Sichuan Airlines to Launch Vancouver Service from late-June 2012". Routesonline. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "JD5670-SHE-TXN-Flightradar24". Flightradar24. Retrieved 15 Nov 2017.
- "Capital Airlines Plans Australia Debut in late-Sep 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- 新航季 · 2019夏秋新航线 ① | 启程！探索新旅程！
- 夏秋航季 信阳明港机场新增5条航线
- Ltd. 2018, UBM (UK). "China Southern plans Shenyang – Los Angeles Dec 2018 launch". Routesonline. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "IrAero Adds Shenyang Service from July 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "News.carnoc.com/list". news.carnoc.com. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "Spring Airlines plans new Jeju service from Sep 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 24 August 2016.
- "Vietnam Airlines adds new Cam Ranh - China charters in 1Q17". routesonline. Retrieved 3 January 2017.