Shenyang Taoxian International Airport
|Operator||Shenyang Taoxian Airport Authority|
|Location||Taoxian Subdistrict, Hunnan District|
|Focus city for||China Southern Airlines|
|Elevation AMSL||60 m / 197 ft|
CAAC airport chart
|Shenyang Taoxian International Airport|
Shenyang Taoxian International Airport (IATA: SHE, ICAO: ZYTX) is an airport serving Shenyang, capital of Liaoning province. It is located about 20 km (12 mi) south of the city center in Hunnan District. It is a focus city for China Southern Airlines and was the 19th busiest airport in China with 10,231,185 passengers as of 2011.
Airlines and destinations
|China Postal Airlines||Dalian, Dandong, Shanghai–Hongqiao, Weifang|
|Lufthansa Cargo||Frankfurt, Krasnoyarsk, Tokyo–Narita|
The airport is served by the Shenyang Tram line 2.
- "JD5670-SHE-TXN-Flightradar24". Flightradar24. Retrieved 15 Nov 2017.
- "Capital Airlines Plans Australia Debut in late-Sep 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "Capital Airlines Adds Shenyang – Japan Routes from mid-May 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 22 April 2016.
- Liu, Jim (19 March 2018). "China Southern resumes Shenyang – Irkutsk service from June 2018". Routesonline. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- "IrAero Adds Shenyang Service from July 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "Lufthansa resumes Shenyang service in S18". routesonline. Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- "Spring Airlines plans new Jeju service from Sep 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 24 August 2016.
- "Thai AirAsia X Files Bangkok – Shenyang Schedule from April 2016". airlineroute. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "Vietnam Airlines adds new Cam Ranh - China charters in 1Q17". routesonline. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
Media related to Shenyang Taoxian International Airport at Wikimedia Commons