Shenzhen American International School
Shenzhen American International School (SAIS, simplified Chinese: 深美国际学校; traditional Chinese: 深美國際學校; pinyin: Shēnměi Guójì Xuéxiào; Jyutping: sam1 mei5 gwok3 zai3 hok6 haau6) is an American international school in Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
SAIS is a PreK-8 school that uses PBL (Project Based Learning) as it's teaching philosophy, and is heavily influenced by the High Tech High charter schools in San Diego, the Buck Institute for Education, Edutopia, as well as the Maker Movement in general.
- "Overview." Shenzhen American International School. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
- Sambides, Nick Jr. "Lee Academy opens China campus" (Archive). Bangor Daily News. September 7, 2009. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
- "City to add one more international school" (Archive). Shenzhen Daily. August 12, 2008. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
- "First Chinese proficiency test held" (Archive). City of Shenzhen. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
- "Welcome to SAIS." Shenzhen American International School. Retrieved on March 22, 2015.
|This Shenzhen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|