From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shenzhou may refer to:
- Shenzhou program, a manned spaceflight initiative by the People's Republic of China
- Shenzhou (spacecraft), spacecraft from China which first carried a Chinese astronaut into orbit in 2003
- 8256 Shenzhou, Main Belt asteroid
- Shenzhou (album), an album by ambient musician Biosphere
- Hasee, a Chinese computer company
- Shenzhou, or "Divine Land", one of the Chinese names of China
- Shenzhou City in Hebei, China
- Shen Prefecture, a prefecture between the 6th and 20th centuries in modern Hebei, China
- Shen Zhou (1427–1509), Ming dynasty painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shenzhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.