Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shenzhou may refer to:
- Shenzhou program, a manned spaceflight initiative by the People's Republic of China
- Shenzhou (spacecraft), spacecraft from China which first carried a Chinese astronaut into orbit in 2003
- 8256 Shenzhou, Main Belt asteroid
- Shenzhou (album), an album by ambient musician Biosphere
- Hasee, a Chinese computer company
- Shenzhou, or "Divine Land", one of the Chinese names of China
- USS Shenzhou, a fictional spacecraft from the series Star Trek: Discovery
- Shenzhou City in Hebei, China
- Shen Prefecture, a prefecture between the 6th and 20th centuries in modern Hebei, China
- Shen Zhou (1427–1509), Ming dynasty painter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shenzhou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.