|Look up sherbet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sherbet may refer to:
- Sherbet (powder), an effervescent drink or a fizzy powder sweet, chiefly UK
- Sherbet (frozen dessert), an American term for a frozen dessert like sorbet, but containing a small amount of milk fat
- Sharbat, a traditional Middle Eastern cold drink prepared with rose hips, cornelian cherries, rose or licorice and a variety of spices
- Dal Shabet, a South Korean band
- Sherbet (band), an Australian rock band of the 1970s and early 1980s
- Sherbet (Sherbet album), a self-titled album by Sherbet released in 1978
- Sherbet (Buono! album), a mini-album by Buono! released in 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherbet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.