(Redirected from Sherbet (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sherbet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sherbet may refer to:
- Sherbet (powder), an effervescent drink or a fizzy powder sweet, chiefly UK, Australia, and New Zealand
- Sherbet (frozen dessert), an American term for a frozen dessert similar to sorbet
- Sharbat, a traditional sweet cold drink popular in West Asia and the Indian subcontinent
- Dal Shabet, a South Korean band
- Sherbet (band), an Australian rock band of the 1970s and early 1980s
- Sherbet (Sherbet album), a self-titled album by Sherbet released in 1978
- Sherbet (Buono! EP), a mini-album by Buono! released in 2012
- Sharbat (Guantanamo detainee 1051), a detainee at Guantanamo Bay
- Sharbat Gula, the Afghan Girl girl on the June 1985 cover of National Georgraphic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherbet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.