From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sherburn (disambiguation))
Sherburn may refer to:
In County Durham:
- Sherburn, County Durham, a village to the east of Durham, England
- Sherburn Hill, a separate village to the east of Sherburn
- Sherburn House, a hamlet to the south-west of Sherburn
- Sherburn Hospital, a medieval hospital located at Sherburn House
- Sherburn, North Yorkshire, a village in Ryedale, North Yorkshire, England
- Sherburn-in-Elmet, a town near Selby, North Yorkshire
- Sherburn, Minnesota, a city in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherburn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.