From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sherburne may refer to:
- John Samuel Sherburne (1757–1830), a politician from New Hampshire
- Moses Sherburne (1808-1868), a jurist and politician from Maine and Minnesota
- Sherburne, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Sherburne County, Minnesota, a county in the central part of the state
- Sherburne (town), New York, a town in Chenango County, and Sherburne (village), New York, a village therein
- Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge, Minnesota
- Lake Sherburne, Montana
- Killington, Vermont (formerly known as Sherburne), a ski resort town in Vermont
- USS Sherburne (APA-205)
- A well-known melody from the Sacred Harp, to which the lyric, "While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks by Night", by Nahum Tate, may be sung.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherburne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.