Sherpur Sadar Upazila
|• Total||360.01 km2 (139.00 sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Sherpur Sadar|
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Sherpur Sadar has a population of 381,419. Males constitute 51.58% of the population, and females 48.42%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 189,019. Sherpur Sadar has an average literacy rate of 19.4% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
- Sherpur District Statistics 2011
- বাংলাদেশ জাতীয় তথ্য বাতায়ন
- Bangladesher Lokojo Sonskriti Gronthamala : Sherpur, Bangla Academy
- Sakil Ahmed Shahriar Milton (2012), "Sherpur Sadar Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal, Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
- "List of Institutions". Ministry of Education. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
|This Mymensingh Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|