|Full name||Shervin Radjabali-Fardi|
|Date of birth||17 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Berlin, Germany|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2007–2013||Hertha BSC II||62||(1)|
|2010–2012||→ Alemannia Aachen (loan)||38||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 June 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 June 2013
Born in Berlin, Germany, Radjabali-Fardi began his career with Hertha Zehlendorf and after five years he joined Lichterfelder FC in 2001. After only two years in Lichterfelde, he was scouted by Hertha BSC.
Radjabali-Fardi made his Hertha debut on 17 July 2008 in the 2008–09 UEFA Cup first qualifying round 1st leg against Nistru Otaci. He played two more UEFA Cup qualifying matches, and Hertha's Europa League group phase match against FK Ventspils the following season, but never earned any caps for Hertha's first team in domestic competitions. After two and a half years on the bench, Hertha loaned him to Alemannia Aachen until the end of the 2011–12 season.
After joining Aachen on loan from Hertha, he made his debut on the 19th matchday of the 2. Bundesliga against Karlsruher SC, and scored his first goal a month later in Aachen's 3–1 win over SC Paderborn 07. Over the course of the loan, Radjabali-Fardi played in about two-thirds of Aachen's matches, making 38 league appearances and scoring twice. At the end of the 2011–12 season, Radjabali-Fardi's loan expired and he returned to Hertha Berlin.
He was born to an Iranian father and German mother.
- Fritz-Walter-Medal 2008 in Bronze (Category U17)
- Fritz-Walter-Medal 2010 in Bronze (Category U19)
- "Perfekt! Shervin Radjabali-Fardi verstärkt den F.C. Hansa Rostock" (in German). liga3-online.de. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "ISP Exclusive Interview with Shervin Radjabali-Fardi". 25 January 2009. Archived from the original on January 14, 2010.
- Shervin Radjabali-Fardi at Fussballdaten (German)