Sherwood is a residential neighbourhood in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Located near the north edge of the city, it is bounded by Sarcee Trail to the west, the Nolan Hill community across 128 Avenue N.W. to the north, the Kincora community across Shaganappi Trail to the east, and the Hamptons community across Stoney Trail to the south. It is one of five communities located within the Symons Valley area.
Sherwood Community Association
The Sherwood Community Association was established in 2008 by a group of volunteer residents to create community led events around the year. Residents can sign up for a $25/year membership aimed at raising funds for such events. The most popular event in the community is the annual summer Multicultural Festival. They have introduced a new community garden set to open in 2017.
- "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Symons Valley Community Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Calgary. July 2009. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
||Rocky View County||Nolan Hill||Sage Hill|
|Calgary Research & Development Park||Kincora|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|