Sherwood, New York
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Sherwood, New York|
- Augustus Howland House, 1395 Sherwood Rd., Sherwood
- Slocum and Hannah Howland House, 1781 Sherwood Rd., Sherwood
- Job and Deborah Otis House, 1882-1886 Sherwood Rd., Sherwood
- Sherwood Equal Rights Historic District, Sherwood Rd. & NY 34B, Sherwood
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Sherwood, New York
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Albert Nelson Marquis (1915). Who's who in New England: A Biographical Dictionary of Leading Living Men and Women of the States of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. A.N. Marquis & Company. pp. 807–.
|This article about a location in Cayuga County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|