Sherwood Glen, Wichita, Kansas
|Elevation||1,322 ft (403 m)|
Sherwood Glen is located at  It consists of the area between Interstate 235 to the north and west, Seneca Street to the east, the Little Arkansas River to the southeast, and the MS Mitch Mitchell Floodway (known locally as “The Big Ditch”) to the south. The Pleasant Valley neighborhood lies across the Floodway to the south.(37.750833, -97.370556) at an elevation of 1,322 ft (403 m).
For the purposes of representation on the Wichita City Council, Sherwood Glen is in Council District 6.
Womer Street, which runs north-south, is the main road through Sherwood Glen. 37th Street, which runs east-west, is the primary east-west route. The Interstate 235 freeway runs along the west and north sides of the neighborhood. It is accessible via an interchange at Womer.
- "Sherwood Glen, Wichita, Kansas". StatisticalAtlas.com. Cedar Lake Ventures. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Neighborhood Associations – City of Wichita, Kansas" (PDF). City of Wichita. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Sherwood Glen, Wichita, KS". Google Maps. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- Sherwood Glen, Wichita, KS, Google Earth
- "Wichita Council District 6 [Map]" (PDF). City of Wichita. 2017-07-17. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Kansas Senate District Map (2017-18 Session)". Kansas Bar Association. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- "Kansas House of Representatives (2019-20 Session)". Kansas Bar Association. Retrieved 2019-03-08.