The Sherwood Point lighthouse is a lighthouse located near Idlewild in Door County, Wisconsin, United States.
Situated on the west side of the north entrance to Sturgeon Bay, it was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1984, as the Sherwood Point Light Station, reference #84003663.
- Havighurst, Walter. The Long Ships Passing: The Story of the Great Lakes. Macmillan, 1943.
- Oleszewski, Wes, Great Lakes Lighthouses, American and Canadian: A Comprehensive Directory/Guide to Great Lakes Lighthouses. Gwinn, MI: Avery Color Studios, 1998. ISBN 0-932212-98-0.
- Sapulski, Wayne S. Lighthouses of Lake Michigan: Past and Present. Fowlerville, MI: Wilderness Adventure Books, 2001. ISBN 0-923568-47-6.
- Wright, Larry and Patricia, Great Lakes Lighthouses Encyclopedia. Erin: Boston Mills Press, 2006. ISBN 1-55046-399-3.
- ^ a b c d Light List, Volume VII, Great Lakes (PDF). Light List. United States Coast Guard. 2014.