|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 29th district
|Succeeded by||Craig McPherson|
Prior to her election, Spalding worked as a news journalist, and math teacher, and is now an education researcher at the University of Kansas. She received her bachelor's degree in Secondary Education from the University of Cincinnati.
Spalding has served as President of the Blue Valley Board of Education, special advocate for the Johnson County Court, regional VP for the Kansas Association of School Boards, and regional representative for the Kansas Association of School Board Legislative Committee.
- Corrections and Juvenile Justice
- Government Efficiency and Fiscal Oversight
The top five donors to Spalding's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansas National Education Assoc $750
- 2. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $750
- 3. Kansas Medical Society $750
- 4. Heart PAC $500
- 5. Peterson, Mr. John $500