|Native name||शेष घले|
|Born||Lamjung , Nepal|
|Alma mater||Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University|
|Net worth||$586 million|
Shesh Ghale (Nepali: शेष घले) is president of NRNA (Non Resident Nepali Association), business entrepreneur and founder and CEO of Melbourne Institute of Technology. He was ranked the 99th richest person in Australia in the 2015 BRW Rich 200. He is the third richest man in Nepal.
Ghale was graduated in Master of Civil Engineering from Kharkov Automobile and Highway Institute of Kharkiv, Ukraine from 1979 to 1986 which was the scholarship program of the government of Nepal. He then returned and worked for Department of Transport Management as an engineer in a highway development project. In 1990, he moved to Melbourne, Australia to do further studies where he completed Master of Business Administration from Victoria University, Australia in 1994.
Ghale is CEO and founder of Melbourne Institute of Technology. He has served as Honorary Consular General of Nepal in Victoria from 1997 to 2000.
- "News from Nepal as it happens". Nepalnews.com. Retrieved 2014-03-20.
- Nick Lenaghan. "Rich-listers Shesh Ghale and Jamuna Gurung unveil $450m Melbourne hotel plans". Brw.com.au. Retrieved 2014-03-20.
- "Melbourne Institute of Technology co-founders unveil $450m hotel complex plans". Afr.com. Retrieved 2014-03-20.
- "Shesh Ghale, Chief Executive Officer | Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Sydney Australia". Mit.edu.au. Retrieved 2014-03-20.
5. Shesh Ghale NepaleseAbroad.com
|This business-related Nepalese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian business biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|