Shewa Adda is the headquarter city of Tehsil Razzar, District Swabi. The second largest furniture market in Mardan Division is situated here in this city. Shewa Adda is commercial trade center and busy markets place with an educational and technical schools, colleges and institutions hub along with quality medical centres facilities. The tombs of Sufi Hazrat Syed Mian Kareem Shah Tirimzai and Kargil, Nishan e Haider hero Kernal Sher Khan are situated In front of each other at razzar's capital's oldest graveyard in K S K adda. It's the political hub of NA 12 politics also. Along with sports activism mainly night tournaments of cricket, football, badminton etc, K S K adda plays a vital role in promoting healthy activities. The religious perspective of K S K adda is basically dev bandi along with a minority of barailvi and Dawwat e tablegh Islam work is flourishing here.
- "SWABI: Attacks on CD, music shops surged in 2007". 18 January 2008.
- Correspondent, The Newspaper's (11 February 2017). "Tehreek-i-Insaf fails to fulfil promises: Muqam".
- "Imran to address Swabi rally today". www.thenews.com.pk.
- Amin Yasir (22 November 2010). "Shewa Adda, Nawan Kili, Sher Khan Kilay & Gohati (Swabi) KPK, Pakistan" – via YouTube.
- "More camps ready to receive IDPs". 11 May 2009.
- "Displaced persons outside camps need immediate attention". www.thenews.com.pk.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (June 2017)
|This Khyber Pakhtunkhwa location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|