From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sheykhan (disambiguation))
Sheykhan or Shaikhan (Persian: شيخان) may refer to various places in Iran:
- Sheykhan, Gilan
- Sheykhan, Kermanshah
- Shaikhan, Dalahu, Kermanshah Province
- Sheykhan, Kurdistan
- Sheykhan, Razavi Khorasan
- Sheykhan Karag, Sistan and Baluchestan Province
- Sheykhan, South Khorasan
- Sheykhan, Mahabad, West Azerbaijan Province
- Sheykhan, Oshnavieh, West Azerbaijan Province
- Sheykhan-e Davud Khuni
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.