The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
December 19, 1979
|Other names||Brazilian boombshell|
|Occupation||Glamour/ model, Television personality|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Hair color||Brown, with blond highlights|
|Eye color||Medium brown|
Sheyla Hershey (born Marinalva Almeida, December 19, 1979) is a Brazilian-born former housewife and media celebrity living in Houston, Texas since the late 2000s. She is known for her extremely large breast implants. Her natural breast size was a B-cup. In May 2008, after 8 operations, she had a recorded bra size of 34FFF. By the end of January 2009, after having another operation in her native Brazil, she was reported to be a size 38KKK.
On July 14, 2010, Hershey was reported to be suffering from a staph infection in both breasts following her most recent breast surgery session. Although her implants have been removed, the speculation by her doctors was that the infection would also necessitate breast removal. On July 27, 2010, reports surfaced that after complications during her July 5 surgery, she was "doing fine", and is "presently recuperating", and that surgery went on without further complications.
On September 15, 2010, Sheyla Hershey had her breast implants and most of her own breast tissue removed.
She is divorced. She has two children.
- Despite Risks, Woman Wants to Expand FFF Breasts Fox News, May 2008
- When Big Breasts Are a Big Pain ABC News, May 2008
- Texas Woman Breaks Beast Implant Record NY Post, Feb 2009
- Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK Fox News, Feb 2009
- Bigger Implants Led to Breast Infection My Fox Houston, Jul 2010
- Model with triple K-cup breasts "doing fine" Toronto Sun, reported 7-27-2010, accessed 7-28-2010