||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2010)|
19 December 1979
Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil
|Other names||Brazilian boombshell|
|Occupation||Glamour/Adult model, Television personality|
|Years active||2005 - present|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||135 lb (61 kg)[dubious ]|
|Hair color||Brown, with blond highlights|
|Eye color||Medium Brown|
Sheyla Hershey (born Marinalva Almeida; 19 December 1979) is a Brazilian-born housewife and media celebrity living in Houston, Texas since the late 2000s. She is known for her extremely large breast implants. Her natural breast size is reported to be a B-cup. In May 2008, after 8 operations, she had a recorded bra size of 34FFF. By the end of January 2009, after having another operation in her native Brazil, she was reported to be a size 38KKK.
She is married to Derek Hershey, an electrical engineer, whom she wed on September 29, 2007 in Las Vegas and divorced in 2014 according to her own Twitter account. In 2009, Sheyla Hershey gave birth to a daughter, Victoria Nicole Hershey. The couple also has a son Victor Hugo Hershey, born in 2008. The family shuttles between residences in Houston and Vila Velha, Brazil.
On July 14, 2010, Hershey was reported to be suffering from a staph infection in both breasts following her most recent breast surgery session. Although her implants have been removed, the speculation by her doctors was that the infection would also necessitate breast removal. On July 27, 2010, reports surfaced that after complications during her July 5 surgery, she was "doing fine", and is "presently recuperating", and that surgery went on without further complications.
On September 15, 2010, Sheyla Hershey had her breast implants and most of her own breast tissue removed. According to a blog posting on her official website, she stated that still had not lost her official "title" as the woman with "The World's Biggest Enhanced Breasts", and hoped to be able to perhaps have her breasts re-enlarged within the next "few months".
On February 16, 2011, it was reported that Hershey was in a coma after taking a lethal dose of prescription pills the day before, in reportedly her second alleged suicide attempt in a 2-month period, just days before a scheduled breast surgery to re-enhance her bustline back to size 38KKK. After Hershey recovered from the coma, in an interview with British tabloid newspaper The Sun, Hershey is stated as having said that she was allegedly distraught over feeling "so ugly" without her world record implants, but was still considering having a breast re-enhancement surgery done on her by plastic surgeons in Mexico. On February 20, 2011, it was reported by Hershey on her official website, that not only that the reports and rumors were false, but that she also had a bad reaction to the medication that she had been taking, and that she was fine at home recuperating from treatment for the reaction to the medication.
In September 2011, Hershey had another breast surgery to reconstruct her breasts, also adding 2500 cc of saline implants, gradually filling them to 4300 cc by November 2011, and increased again with additional injections to 5500 cc in 2012, for a goal size she described as 38MMM. In addition, early 2012 rumors have it that she still wanted to increase her breast size to an even larger size.
- Despite Risks, Woman Wants to Expand FFF Breasts Fox News, May 2008
- When Big Breasts Are a Big Pain ABC News, May 2008
- I've Got The Biggest Boobs Daily Star (UK), Jan 2009
- Texas Woman Breaks Beast Implant Record NY Post, Feb 2009
- Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK Fox News, Feb 2009
- Bigger Implants Led to Breast Infection My Fox Houston, Jul 2010
- Model with triple K-cup breasts "doing fine" Toronto Sun, reported 7-27-2010, accessed 7-28-2010
- Sheyla Hershey interview - The World's Biggest Boobs made me suicidal, The Sun (UK) article, 2011-02-18, accessed 2011-02-26.
- Woman who claims world's largest breasts, Sheyla Hershey, in a coma after suicide attempt: report, New York Daily News, February 16, 2011
- Sheyla Hershey Official Website Message from Sheyla, February 20, 2011.
- "Giant boob op saved my life". The Sun. News Group Newspapers Limited. November 24, 2011. Retrieved July 27, 2012.