Shia refers to the second largest denomination of Islam.
Shia or Shias may also refer to:
- Shia, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province of Iran
- Shias, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province of Iran
- Shia Masjid, one of the largest Shia mosques in Lahore, Pakistan
- Wasā'il al-Shīʿa, a reputable book of hadith in Shia Islam
- Shia LaBeouf (born 1986), an American actor
- Shia, a character from the manga Pita-Ten
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.