Shia Islamic beliefs and practices
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Shia Islam portal|
- Theology or Roots of the Religion - five beliefs
- Ancillaries of the Faith or Branches of the Religion - ten practices
one of the practices are they always like to be worshipping to god.
- Tawhid - the Oneness of God
- Adl "divine justice"
- Nubuwwah "prophethood"
- Imamate "leadership of Mankind"
- Mi'ad "Resurrection" of the dead
The Ancillaries of the Faith
- Salat "ritual prayer"
- Sawm "Fasting" during the month of Ramadan
- Hajj "pilgrimage" to Mecca
- Zakāt - charitable giving
- Khums - a "Fifth" of specific kinds of income given to charity
- Jihad "struggle"
- Commanding right and forbidding wrong
- Forbidding what is evil
- Tawalla - love of faith and the chosen of God
- Tabarra - disassociation from enemies of the faith and God's chosen.