From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shibi may refer to:
- Shibi (king), a figure in Hindu and Buddhist mythology
- Shibi (roof tile), a roof ornament in Japanese traditional architecture
- Shibi Khan, 9th khagan of the Göktürk empire, a rebel against Chinese suzerainty, reigned 611–619 CE
- Shibi Railway Station, or New Guangzhou Railway Station, a railway station in Panyu, Guangzhou
- Shibi, Fujian (石壁镇), town in Ninghua County
- Shibi, Hainan (石壁镇), town in Qionghai
- Shibi, Jiangxi (石鼻镇), town in Anyi County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.