Shift work (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shiftwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shift work is an employment practice designed to make use of the 24 hours of the clock, rather than a standard 8 hour working day.
Shift work may also refer to:
- Shift-Work (album), an album by The Fall
- "Shiftwork" (song), a song by Kenny Chesney and George Strait
- Shift Work, a London based electronic duo
- Shift work sleep disorder, a circadian rhythm sleep disorder
- Graveyard shift (disambiguation)
- Night Shift (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shift work.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.