Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shifter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shifter may refer to:
- Gear stick, known in US English as "shifter", the lever of a manual or automatic automobile or truck transmission
- Shifter (bicycle part), or gear lever, a bicycle part that selects which gear the chain rests on
- Shifter (tool), an adjustable wrench/spanner
- A switcher in the terminology of the Pennsylvania Railroad
- Barrel shifter, part of a computer processor that performs bit shifts
- A shapeshifting character in science fiction, fantasy fiction, and role-playing games
- Shifter (Justice League Unlimited), a former superhero featured in the animated television series
- Shifter (Dungeons & Dragons), a prestige class in the role-playing game
- Shifter (Eberron), a race in the Eberron campaign setting of the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Jenny Everywhere aka The Shifter, open source webcomic character
- Shiphtur, pseudonym of Danny Le, Canadian League of Legends player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shifter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.