From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shiga (志賀, 滋賀) is a Japanese name. It can refer to:
- Daisuke Shiga, wrestler
- Jason Shiga, cartoonist
- Kiyoshi Shiga (志賀潔) - a bacteriologist
- Mariko Shiga (志賀真理子) - a Japanese idol and voice actress
- Naoya Shiga (志賀直哉) - a novelist
- Shiga Prefecture (滋賀県) - a Japanese prefecture
- Shiga District, Shiga (滋賀郡) - a former district of Shiga Prefecture
- Shiga, Shiga (志賀町) - a former town of Shiga Prefecture
- Shiga Kōgen (志賀高原) - a highland of Nagano Prefecture
- Shiga toxin - a biological toxin
- Shika town (志賀町) - a town of Ishikawa Prefecture
- Shikanoshima (志賀島) - an island of Fukuoka Prefecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shiga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.