This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shigefumi Hino (日野 重文 Hino Shigefumi, born 1963) is a Japanese graphics designer, game director and planner from Nintendo. He is the creator of Yoshi from the Yoshi franchise. Hino later served as the director of the Pikmin series, alongside Masamichi Abe.
- Super Mario World (1990) – Character designer
- Yoshi's Cookie (1992) – Character designer
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) – Character designer
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (1995) – Director, character designer
- Super Mario 64 (1996) – CG illustrator
- Tetris Attack (1996) – Design adviser
- Mario Kart 64 (1996) – CG character designer
- Game & Watch Gallery 2 (1997) – Design adviser
- Yoshi's Story (1997) – CG designer
- Pokémon Stadium (JP, 1998) – Effects designer
- Mario Party (1998) – Design support
- Game & Watch Gallery 3 (1999) – Design adviser
- Pokémon Stadium (1999) – 2D CG designer
- Pikmin (2001) – Director (with Masamichi Abe)
- Pikmin 2 (2004) – Director (with Masamichi Abe)
- New Super Mario Bros. (2006) – Demo scene director
- Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (2007) – Sub-director
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009) – Planning
- Pikmin 3 (2013) – Director (with Yuji Kando)
- Super Mario Maker (2015) – Planning (with Arisa Hosaka)
- Arendt, Susan (3 December 2007). "Autographed Pikmin 2 Swag Auctioned for Charity". Wired. Wired News. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- "Super Mario World originally had Yoshi getting punched in the head". Polygon. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- PALINDROME : La face cachée d'une LAL (Leucémie aiguë lymphoblastique): - le combat d'une famille au quotidien -. 9 March 2018. ISBN 9791026216476.
- Dewinter, Jennifer (21 May 2015). Shigeru Miyamoto: Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, the Legend of Zelda. ISBN 9781628923889.
|This biographical article related to Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nintendo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|