Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Shi (poetry) (詩/诗), a term for Chinese poetry
- Shi (surname), the romanization of several Chinese surnames
- Shi (class) (士), the low aristocratic class of Shang/Zhou China, later the scholar-gentry class of imperial China
- Shi (personator) (尸), a ceremonial "corpse" involved in early forms of ancestor worship in China
- Posthumous name (諡), a traditional East Asian honorary name
- Shih (市), various administrative divisions generally translated "city" on Taiwan and in mainland China
- Shih (時), a traditional Chinese unit of time equal to two hours
- Shih, transliteration of Chinese Radical 44
- Shih (composer) or Shih Chieh, Taiwanese-Austrian composer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shih.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.