|Location||No. 1, Fude Road
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Passengers||57,240 daily (2016)
(Ranked 19th of 109)
The station is situated between the metro-shaped park and Zhongzheng Road, near Zhongshan North Road and Wenlin Road. The two-level, elevated station structure with one island platform and two sided exits. The restrooms are inside the entrance area of both exits.
- October 25, 1901: Opened for service along with the Tamsui Railway Line as "Shilin Parking Station."
- July 15, 1988: Closed along with the TRA Tamsui Line.
Taipei Metro Station
|2F||Platform 1||← Line 2 toward Tamsui/ Beitou (Zhishan)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 2 toward Xiangshan/ Daan (Jiantan) →|
|Street Level||Concourse||Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, automated ticket dispensing machines, one-way fare gates
Around the station
- Shilin Night Market
- Shilin Official Residence
- Shilin Paper Factory
- Shilin Junior High School
- Shilin Elementary School
- Kuo Yuan Ye
- Kuo Yuan Ye Museum of Cake and Pastry
- Eslite Bookstore
- National Science Taiwan Education Center
- Fulin Park
- Taipei North Branch, Taiwan Power Company
- Shilin Police Department
- Taipei Astronomical Museum
- Taipei Children's Amusement Park
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shilin Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Shilin". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Network: Third Stage". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Jiannan Road
toward Taipei Zoo
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|