|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|South Korea, China|
|Boo-Jin Lee, general manager and CEO|
|Website||Shilla Hotel Group|
Hotel Shilla started operations in March 1979 at the direction of Lee Byung-chull, founder of the Samsung Group. It has been expanding into the commissioned management of fitness facilities as well as into the restaurant business. The Shilla focuses on "the harmony and beauty of modernism and tradition". They have hotels located in Seoul, Jeju, and Suzhou, China.
The Seoul hotel reopened to the public on August 1, 2013 after seven months of renovations, featuring the first year-round outdoor pool in Seoul ("Urban Island") and the Shilla-Sitaras Fitness Center.
There are two Presidential Suites at the Shilla Hotel, in Jangchung-dong, Jung-gu: the 280.9-square-metre south wing with a blend of traditional Korean decor and the 390-square-metre north wing with a Parisian palace decor.
The fitness center, affiliated with Sitaras Fitness, is equipped with a digital measurement room, a first in Korea, and provides a differentiated fitness coaching service using a smart coaching system. A fitness program is customized for each client according to the results of a physical fitness assessment for systematic management.
- The Shilla
- Kim Ji-soo (August 1, 2013). "The Shilla reopens after 7 months". The Korea Times.
- Lee Woo-young (August 1, 2013). "After seven-month renovation, hotel unveils new plush, swanky look". The Korea Herald.
- Tey-Marie Astudillo; Frances Cha (3 January 2012). "Seoul's most expensive hotel suites". CNN Go. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- Park Han-Bitnoori (November 26, 2013). "새롭게 바뀐 서울신라호텔 피트니스 센터". Men's Health (Korean edition). Retrieved December 9, 2013.
- "Shilla-Sitaras Fitness Center". Retrieved December 9, 2013.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|