From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Units of currency:
- Shilling (British coin)
- Shilling (English coin)
- Shilling (Irish coin)
- Kenyan shilling
- Somali shilling
- Tanzanian shilling
- Ugandan shilling
- The former East African shilling
People named Shilling
- Beatrice "Tilly" Shilling, aeronautical engineer and motorcyclist
- Jennifer Shilling, American politician
- Andrew Shilling (d. 1621), English East India Company commander.
Other meanings of 'shilling'
- shilling is the grading system for Scottish ales, see Scottish ale
- for the practice of shill bidding or shilling to increase interest in a product, see shill
- Shilling, former name of Schilling, California
- Schilling, the national currency of Austria before the euro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shilling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.