Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shim may refer to:
- Shim (spacer), a thin and often tapered or wedged piece of material
- Shim (computing), an application compatibility workaround
- Shim (fencing), a device used in the sport fencing
- Shim (magnetism), a device used to adjust the homogeneity of a magnetic field
- Shim (lock pick), a tool used to bypass padlocks
- Shim (surname)
- Sim (Korean surname), pronounced "shim"
- CPU shim, in computing, a component that may be placed between the CPU and its heatsink
- Hill Shim, a hill in the Book of Mormon
SHIM may refer to:
- SHIM (born 1983), independent Israeli singer-songwriter, musician and artist
- Second-harmonic imaging microscopy (SHIM)
- Scanning helium ion microscope (SHIM)
- All pages beginning with Shim
- All pages with a title containing Shim
- Shimmer (disambiguation)
- Sim (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.