Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shimazu may refer to:
- Aya Shimazu, Enka singer.
- Esther Shimazu (born 1957), American/Hawaiian sculptor
- Saeko Shimazu (born 1959), Japanese voice actress
- Shimazu clan, daimyō of the Satsuma han
- Shimazu Hisamitsu (1817-1887), Japanese samurai prince
- Shimazu Katsuhisa (1503-1573), the fourteenth head of the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Nariakira (1809-1858), Japanese feudal lord (daimyō)
- Shimazu Tadahisa (died 1227), founder of the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Tadatsune (1576-1638), Tozama daimyo of Satsuma
- Shimazu Tadayoshi (1493-1568), daimyō (feudal lord) of Satsuma
- Shimazu Takahisa (1514-1571), daimyō during Japan's Sengoku period
- Shimazu Toshihisa (1537-1592), senior retainer to the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Yoshihiro (1535-1619), general of the Shimazu clan
- Shimazu Yoshihisa (1533-1611), daimyō of Satsuma
- Takako Shimazu (born 1939), Japanese princess
- Yasujirō Shimazu (1897–1945), Japanese film director
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shimazu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.