Shimazu Tadayoshi (2nd)
Shimazu Tadayoshi (島津忠義, May 22, 1840 – December 26, 1897) was a Japanese daimyō of the late Edo period, who ruled the Satsuma Domain as its 12th and final daimyō. During his tenure, much of the political power in Satsuma was held by his father, Hisamitsu.
- Legal wife: Teruko, died in childbirth 1869
- Fusako (1869–1871)
- Second wife: Yasuko, died in childbirth 1879
- Tadataro (1879–1879)
- Third wife: Sumiko, died 1886
- Concubine: Sumako Yamazaki, 1850–1927
- Concubine: Ku Hishikari, died 1960
- 5 children
|Ancestors of Shimazu Tadayoshi (2nd)|
- "Genealogy". Reichsarchiv (in Japanese). Retrieved 9 November 2017.
| Daimyō of Satsuma
| Shimazu family head
|This biography of a daimyō is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|