From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||12 Taniguchi, Eiheiji, Yoshida, Fukui
|Operated by||Echizen Railway|
|Line(s)||Katsuyama Eiheiji Line|
Only local trains serve Shimoshii Station. One track serves a single platform, and the station is unstaffed.
- This station is surrounded by scattered homes and rice fields.
- Other points of interest include:
- Komeri home improvement center
- Shii Post Office
- National Route 416
- December 15, 1951: Station opens.
- June 25, 2001: Operations halted due to an accident on the Echizen Main Line.
- October 19, 2003: Station reopens as an Echizen Railway station.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|