South Entrance in September 2017
|Location||1-1-1 Irifune, Urayasu, Chiba|
|Operated by||JR East|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||1 December 1988|
|Passengers (FY2016)||55,729 daily|
Shin-Urayasu Station is served by the Keiyō Line between Tokyo and Soga, and by Musashino Line through services between Tokyo and Fuchūhommachi. The station is located 16.1 km from the western terminus of the line at Tokyo Station.
|1, 2||■ Keiyō Line||for Kaihimmakuhari, Chibaminato, Soga, Kimitsu, and Kazusa-Ichinomiya|
|■ Musashino Line through service||for Nishi-Funabashi, Shim-Matsudo, and Fuchūhommachi|
|3, 4||■ Keiyō Line||for Maihama, Shin-Kiba, and Tokyo|
The outer tracks (1 and 4) are generally used by stopping trains to allow non-stop trains to pass.
The station opened on December 1, 1988.
In fiscal 2016, the JR East station was used by an average of 55,729 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Tokyo Disney Resort
- Meikai University Urayasu campus
- Juntendo University Urayasu campus
- Ryotokuji University
- Urayasu Minami High School (千葉県立浦安南高等学校)
- Urayasu Police Station
- 各駅の乗車人員 （2016年度） [Station passenger boarding figures (Fiscal 2016)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- 各駅情報（新浦安駅） [Station Information (Shin-Urayasu Station)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 January 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (December 2009). 日本の鉄道 東海道ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１１巻 東京南東部・千葉北西部 [Railways of Japan - Tokaido Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 11 South-east Tokyo and North-west Chiba]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 39. ISBN 978-4-06-270021-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shin-Urayasu Station.|
- Shin-Urayasu Station (in Japanese)