|Full name||Shin In-Seob|
|Date of birth||1 June 1989|
|Place of birth||Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 January 2015.
Shin In-Seob was first introduced to football at the age of 7, when his family moved to England. He returned to South Korea five years later.
Shin's first trial appearance in Adelaide United's line-up came on June 16, 2009 in a friendly against South Australian Super League side, Raiders. He again started for Adelaide on June 26, in the club's first friendly against A-League opposition for 2009, Perth Glory. On June 29, Shin signed his first professional contract with Adelaide United since leaving Konkuk University where he played in the Korean University League.
Shin was set to play his first A-League match in Adelaide United's season opener on August 7, 2009; but was unable to do so as his international clearance had not been processed in time for the match. As of August 11, 2009, Shin's international transfer certificate has been received by Football Federation Australia and he is therefore registered to play in A-League matches as of Round 2 of the 2009–10 season.
Shin made his professional debut as a substitute in Adelaide United's loss to Sydney FC on August 16, 2009. He scored his first goal in a Youth League match against Melbourne Victory on September 18, 2009.
In November 2010, after failing to make an impact at Adelaide, Shin decided to return to South Korea and applied for the 2011 K-League draft. On 9 November 2010, he was successfully drafted to K-League side Busan I'Park as of 2011.
As a result of his time in England, Shin is fluent in English as well as his native Korean. Shin revealed that his favourite singer is K-pop artist, Wheesung and his favourite TV Show is Infinite Challenge, a Korean entertainment show, in an interview for an Australian newspaper in 2009.
(Correct as of 7 March 2014)
- "Shin thrilled to call Adelaide home". Adelaide United FC. A-League. 2009-07-14. Retrieved 2009-07-14.
- "Adelaide United signs young Korean midfielder". Adelaide United FC. A-League. 2009-06-29. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- Wilson, Marcus (2009-08-08). "Vidmar frustrated with no Shin". Sportal. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- "Green light given to Reds duo". Adelaide United FC. A-League. 2009-08-11. Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- "Late goal spoils victory for Reds Youth...again". Adelaide United FC. A-League. 18 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- "Result of draft for K-league 2011 season" (in Korean). K-League Official Homepage. 2010-11-09. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- "Shin In Seob, Player's Data, Match Statistical Information, 7M Sports". 7m Sports. 7 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-07.
- Earle, Richard (2009-06-30). "Shin In Sup-er form for Reds". AdelaideNow. News Ltd. Retrieved 2009-06-30.
- "90 secs with a Red: Shin". AdelaideNow. News Limited. 2009-08-04. Retrieved 2009-09-18.