Shinagawa East One Tower
|Shinagawa East One Tower|
|Address||2-16-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Completed||March 31, 2003|
|Owner||Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd.|
|Structural system||Steel frame structure + steel-reinforced concrete structure|
|Floor count||32 (Three basement floors and 32 above ground floors)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Nikken Sekkei|
|Main contractor||Takenaka Corporation|
|Parking||274 car spaces|
Shinagawa East One Tower (しながわイーストワンタワー) is a 32-story intelligent building which was built in Konan, which is a redevelopment area of Minato-ku, Tokyo. The construction of the building was started in 2000, and was completed on 31 March 2003.
The main functions of the building are office and retail space for companies, restaurants, retail establishments and clinics. As with many buildings in Japan this one also is equipped with energy absorption style seismic motion mitigation device.
- Daito Trust Construction headquarters
- Broadcom Japan headquarters
- Regus offices
- Berlitz language school
- Shinagawa East One Medical Clinic
- Shinagawa East One Skin Clinic
- Shinagawa Bayside Ophthalmology
- East One Dental Clinic
- "Building overview". Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Daito Trust Construction Corporate Profile". Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Broadcom Japan location". Broadcom. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Business Centers Tokyo". Regus. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Services Guide". Daito Building Management Co., Ltd. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Clinic List". Daito Building Management Co., Ltd. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "The Strings by InterContinental access". The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Hokurikuo, Shinagawa". Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Kuranosakura". Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Meimon". Retrieved 9 March 2014.